A YouTube converter in seconds is one of the most useful applications on any device. People nowadays need to convert any video they want so that they can view it when they don’t have access to the Internet. However, you will find a lot of online downloaders that promise to complete the task quickly and efficiently. From all these online tools, Snappea is the YouTube video converter in seconds that combines many great features with the fastest speed in the market.
In this article, you will learn how to use Snappea on any device.
Part 1. How to Use Snappea on Android Devices
If you happen to own an Android device, then the YouTube converter 3 seconds you must use is Snappea for Android. You can find the APK on Snappea’s official website, where the creators are offering it for free.
This YouTube converter in a second was designed for this operating system so that it offers you the best possible experience. Therefore, you can enjoy the smart dark mode that will reduce your eye strain. This feature gets automatically enabled the second that you choose to watch a video. Moreover, the developers have implemented the picture-in-picture mode, which is the latest technology for better mobile phone viewing. One more excellent feature is the personalized feed you get when you register on the app.
To use this amazing Android application, you need to follow the process below:
- Visit Snappea to download the application APK for free. Then, transfer it to your Android device.
- Before you begin the installation process, you need to enable the installation of third-party apps from your device’s settings. With this setting, you can install the APK even though you didn’t download it from Google Play. Tap on the APK and follow the process.
- Find the Snappea for Android icon and tap it to open the app. Start typing keywords to find the videos you want to download.
- Choose an MP3 or MP4 file format and one of the many available qualities. The download will be completed in seconds and you can find your converter video on your phone’s gallery.
Part 2. How to Convert a Video with
Snappea on PC and iOS
First, if you want to use Snappea on a computer or an iOS device, you need to use its online converter. This yt converter in seconds works perfectly on every operating system and browser, such as Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Moreover, it is an amazing tool as it brings you top-quality results at a great speed.
Snappea Online Downloader
The first thing that you need to know about Snappea is that it allows you to convert YouTube videos to both video and audio file formats. In more details, you can choose conversion to either an MP4 or an MP3 format, while you also have a lot of available qualities. Furthermore, Snappea’s online version features a “Hot Chart”, which is a list of the most downloaded videos of the week. This list aims to show you popular content that might interest you.
Follow the steps below, to use the YouTube converter in 3 seconds:
- On YouTube, search for the video you want to save on your device. Copy its link and then, paste it on Snappea’s search bar. If you want to convert multiple videos, repeat the process for each one.
- Instead of doing this, visit Snappea and search directly from its search bat. Type a keyword or the video’s title and click the “Search” button. Immediately, you will see a list of videos from YouTube.
- Find the video you want to save and click the “Download” button below each video.
- On the next screen, you will see a list of all the available file formats and qualities. When it comes to audio files, you can convert the YouTube video to an MP3 in 50k, 70k, 128k, and 160k. On the other hand, the available video format is an MP4 in 360p or 720p HD.
- When you are on this screen, you can go back to the previous page, or search for a new video by typing a new keyword.
- When you are ready, click the “Download” button that every combination of file format and quality has. Your converted file will be ready for you in just a few seconds.
Complete the YouTube convert in seconds with Snappea. This application lets you enjoy all of your favorite videos, even when you are offline.
updated by ihesan on Jan 14, 2021