Nowadays, every device should have an application that can download YouTube videos for offline use. Some users want to watch the while traveling, while others need them when they are studying. In any case, these tools let you watch your favorite videos when you don’t have access to the Internet. For this reason, you need to find the best YouTube to iPhone converter online for your needs. In this article, we list our best pick of YouTube converter iPhone so that you can immediately start saving your favorite content.
Part 1. Top 5 YouTube Video Converters for iPhone
Snappea is a YouTube video converter iPhone that you can use online. This tool is lightweight and user-friendly so that everyone is able to use it from the very first time. You can access Snappea from every browser and convert all the YouTube videos to MP3 and MP4 in seconds.
FreeMake is an application that you can download and install on your Windows PC. Once you install it, you can copy and paste the URL of the videos you want and then you wait for the downloading process to be completed. Then, you can transfer the files to your iPhone or iTunes library.
MyMP3 offers you an easy way to convert from YouTube to iPhone. You can download this application from the App Store on your device and start using it immediately. This tool converts any video that you have to MP3. However, you won’t find it useful if you need to convert a YouTube video to MP4.
IOTransfer is another online YouTube converter for iPhone. You can download the PC or the iPhone application. This tool works by copying and pasting the links of the YouTube videos you have and get them on your iPhone’s gallery in seconds.
Lastly, Softorino is a YouTube Converter that makes the process very simple. It works perfectly on iPhone, iPad, and macOS. With this application, you can watch offline any video that you want.
Part 2. How to Convert Any YouTube Video to iPhone Using Snappea
All of the above converters and applications can easily help you save your favorite videos on your iPhone, However, the best online YouTube converter for iPhone is none other than Snappea. This tool doesn’t require installation that will take up precious memory space from your device and it is super lightweight to guarantee you quick results. In fact, it is an online converter that you can open and use on any operating system and every browser.
Snappea is an application that is designed to work perfectly on any screen resolution and for this reason, it claims the title of the best yt converter for iPhone. You can view the website and use it without any issue on any screen you might be using. When you first open Snappea, you will see the top videos of the week that users have downloaded the most. The online downloader supports the conversion to MP4 or MP3 file formats. In addition to this, you can choose among multiple qualities.
To use the free YouTube to iPhone converter, you need to follow the process below:
- Browse YouTube to find all of the videos you want to save to your iPhone for offline viewing. Find them and copy their links. Visit Snappea and paste the links to the search bar.
- Apart from this way, you can also find your favorite videos directly from Snappea’s homepage. What you need to do it type the title of the video or a related keyword on the search bar. The application will show you videos that it finds on YouTube.
- Browse the results, until you spot the video you want to convert. Click on the “Download” button.
- After you click this button, you will see another screen from which you can choose the desired file format and quality. The MP3 files can be converted to 50k, 70k, 128k, and 160k. The MP4 files can be saved in 360p or 720p HD qualities.
- Next to each combination of file format and quality, there is a “Download” button. Click it and wait for the download to be completed. The converted file will appear on your iOS device’s gallery.
Snappea is super easy to use, letting you save all of your favorite videos to your iPhone in seconds. For this reason, it is the best yt converter iPhone.
updated by ihesan on Mar 16, 2021