There are many reasons why users need to convert YouTube to gallery. The most important one is that they need to keep their favorite content on their devices for offline viewing. For this reason, every device needs to have installed a YouTube to gallery converter app. Snappea is an application with many great features that makes this process quick and easy. Below, you will learn how to convert YouTube videos into MP4 and MP3 on any device using YouTube to gallery converter.
Part 1. Snappea for Android Devices
If the device you own is an Android one, then you can benefit from a superior YouTube video converter to gallery, which is Snappea for Android. The APK to install it is available on Snappea’s official website, where you can download it for free.
This application was designed to help mobile phone users as much as possible. First of all, it has a smart dark mode that reduces your eye strain that gets automatically enabled every time you play a video. Moreover, it features a picture-in-picture mode, which makes viewing on mobile devices even easier. Lastly, once you register on the app, you will get a feed specifically for your needs as it is based on the videos that you usually download.
The following process shows you how you can install and use the YouTube converter to gallery:
- Download the application APK for Snappea for Android for free and transfer it to your device.
- Before you take any actions, go to your phone’s settings and enable the installing of third-party apps. This change will let you install the APK as you didn’t get it from Google Play.
- Install Snappea for Android and wait a couple of minutes for the process to be completed.
- Open the app by tapping the icon on your home screen and search for the videos you want to convert.
- Select a file format and a quality and wait until the download is over. Your file will appear on your phone’s gallery.
Part 2. Snappea for PC and iOS Devices
First of all, the impressive YouTube to gallery video converter has an online version that you can use on your computer and iOS device. Snappea online converter works on any operating system and browser, so you won’t face any issue. This tool is very user-friendly, brings you great results, and can save any video in just a few seconds.
Snappea offers you conversion to both MP4 or MP3 formats, allowing you to save video and audio files to your phone’s gallery. On top of that, it has a variety of qualities to choose the one that suits your needs the best. In addition to this, on Snappea’s homepage, you can browse the “Hot Chart”. This list is a fascinating feature that shows you the most downloaded videos of the week. Through this list, you can discover what other users have downloaded and you can potential find something that you will enjoy.
To use the online YouTube video to gallery converter, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open YouTube in a tab and Snappea in another one. Find the video you want to convert and copy its link. Paste it on Snappea’s search bar. Repeat the process for each video you want.
- Apart from this, you can also visit Snappea and directly search for the videos you want to convert. Just type the title or a keyword on the search bar and wait for the results. Snappea will bring you a list of videos from YouTube.
- Browse the list to find the ones you like the most. Then, click the “Download” button, which is an arrow placed underneath the video’s thumbnail.
- Next, you are going to decide on the file format and the quality that you need to convert the YouTube videos. For an audio file, you have the option of the MP3 and the available bitrates are 50k, 70k, 128k, and 160k. For a video file, you have the option of the MP4 and the available qualities are 360p and 720p HD.
- At the step, you can also search for another video in the search bar or go back with the arrow at the top of the page.
- Once you decide about everything, click the “Download” button that is next to the format and quality you have selected.
Snappea is a great application to save any YouTube video to your phone’s gallery. Use it to keep enjoying all of your favorite content.
updated by ihesan on Jan 14, 2021