To save media, you have to utilize the free YouTube downloader SaveFromNet. It is a platform, where you can open the website, paste a YouTube URL, and download media in a format you like.
However, it is not user-friendly enough. There are multiple ads that end up decreasing the experience of the user. This is why we have found the best YouTube free downloader Save From Net alternative for Mac, PC, iPhone, and Android users.
Part 1. Android Alternative to Save From Net Free YouTube Downloader
- Snappea not only allows YouTube video saving but also media download from other websites like DailyMotion and Instagram.
- You can download everything in MP3 and MP4 formats. There are no charges for these choices. It is free.
- Snappea has a picture-in-picture mode. This helps you minimize the video window and view it while you access other apps.
- You can use Snappea without hurting your eyes. The night mode automatically turns on in the dark.
Download Videos From the Snappea App
Step 1: Download Snappea
To download the Snappea app, visit the link but on your phone. Open your phone’s browser.
Here find Snappea for Android downloader and click on it. Let the file download and then install by clicking on the saved files from the Downloads folder or the notifications bar. After installing, Snappea will launch on your phone.
In case, you can’t do that, then allow Unknown Apps Download from Settings of your device. Go to Settingsand search Unknown Apps to allow it.
Step 2: Save YouTube Videos
Once on Snappea, you can search for videos. If you want only YouTube videos, then you can hit More and find YouTube. This is an interface similar to YouTube. Find your video and hit the yellow arrow to download it.
Part 2. Online Alternative to SaveFromNet Free YouTube Downloader
If you want to download media through an online platform, the Snappea Online Downloader is the right choice. It the perfect free download YouTube videos Save From Net alternative with fewer ads and a better user experience.
- The alternative Save From Net YouTube downloader free download helps you save any YouTube files directly to your phone or computer.
- You can use a term or keyword to find videos on Snappea. No need to go to any other platform for this.
- Users can download media from this alternative free YouTube video downloader Save From Net in MP3 and MP4 formats.
- It is free, so you can use it without any type of purchase. There’s no limit to the number of downloads as well.
Download Videos from Snappea Online Downloader
Step 1: Open Snappea
You can open Snappea through a link only. It a web platform, so there are no additional steps to download this player. You just have to open this link and start using Snappea for saving videos on your phone or computer.
Step 2: Save YouTube Videos
On the Snappea platform, you can find music videos in various ways. We have discussed the easiest methods below:
- Simply find the most related term to the video and search with it on Snappea. For instance, if you want to search for a video explaining how to make pasta, you can type pasta in the search bar.
- You can do the above step on YouTube and copy the URL of the video. Use this on Snappea to download the same video.
- Explore the Hot Chart. It contains the top choices of other users.
After finding the video, look for the Download arrow on the player. Click on it and wait for the options to process. Select the desired resolution and size to download media.
Part 3. Free YouTube Downloader SaveFromNet v/s Snappea
Snappea is better than Save From Net. Here’s how:
- It is user-friendly. You don’t need guidance to use the app and platform.
- You can use the app on Android to avoid visiting the website again and again.
- You can use the website to avoid blocking space on your computer or phone.
- There are fewer ads, so the experience is amazing.
Snappea is free. There will be no future charges as well.
Just open Snappea and start using it for unlimited access to entertainment.
updated by maisa on Dec 20, 2021