While watching any video on YouTube, do you ever wish to save it on your phone or computer in MP4/MP3 format? Well, you can now easily save from YouTube link any video on your device/computer storage. To do that, simply take the assistance of Snappea YouTube link saver that is available online and as an Android app. Here, I will let you know how to save a video from its YouTube link on different platforms.
Part 1. Alternative to FLVTO YouTube Downloader App
Part 2. How To Use The Best YouTube Converter for Mac
Part 1. Snappea for Android: A Free YouTube Link Saver Android App
- Snappea for Android is 100% free and supports tons of media sharing and social platforms like YouTube.
- You can save a link from YouTube and download the video on your Android as an MP4 or MP3 file.
- The YouTube link saver app will let you select a preferred resolution and bit rate to save the file.
- There are also options to search for a YouTube video by entering keywords or watch unlimited content on the app.
- To save a video from its YouTube link via Snappea for Android, follow this basic drill.
Step 1: Install the YouTube link saver app
To save from a YouTube link the hosted media, you have to install the Snappea app on the device. For this, you can go to the Snappea website, download the APK file, and complete its installation.
Step 2: Submit the YouTube link
Afterward, you can head to the YouTube app/website, find any video, and copy its link to the clipboard. Later, you can open the Snappea app and submit the URL on the search bar. You can also enter keywords here and Snappea will directly fetch results from YouTube.
Step 3: Save the YouTube video from its link
Now, you can just load the YouTube video on Snappea’s media player and tap on the download icon to save it. You can even select a format (like MP4 or MP3) and a media resolution (like 720/1080p) in which you want to save the video.
Part 2. Snappea Online Downloader. YouTube Link Saver: For PC and iPhone
Snappea Online Downloader
Even if you don’t have an Android device, you can still save a link from YouTube and download the video via Snappea’s online tool.
- You can directly save a YouTube video via its link by visiting the Snappea website.
- Just submit the exact URL of the YouTube video to save it on your iPhone or computer.
- The Snappea YouTube link saver will let you download the file as MP4 or MP3.
- You can save a YouTube link to desktop or iPhone without paying anything and in different qualities.
- To know how to save a video from its YouTube link via Snappea, just follow these steps:
Step 1: Copy the YouTube video link
At first, you can go to the YouTube website or use its app to look for any video of your choice. Once you find a video, just copy its URL from the address bar or via the Share option.
Step 2: Submit the YouTube video link
Now, you can just go to the Snappea website and paste the YouTube link on the search bar. If you want, you can directly look for a video by entering keywords here.
Step 3: Save a video from its YouTube link
Once Snappea will process the video, it will let you know. In the end, you can select a format and resolution of your choice and save the MP4/MP3 file from the YouTube video link.
There you go! With the help of Snappea, you can easily save from a YouTube link the hosted video on your Android, iPhone, or computer.
updated by emizhou on Sep 05, 2021