YouTube is the best application to view media. You can download the app on your phone and even enjoy it on your browser. However, still, one of the major drawbacks that reduce the experience of this app is the inability to download media. No user can directly complete YouTube video audio download. You only have the option to use a third-party app for this purpose. This is why we have discussed the top 5 audio video YouTube downloaders below. Read on to explore how you can download audio video from YouTube.
Part 1. Top 5 Free Download YouTube Audio Video Downloaders
1. Snappea for Android
Snappea for Android is a simple application designed to allow YouTube users to download media on their phones. You only need to download this app on your phone to start using it for free.
- Snappea has more than one integrations. For example, Facebook, DailyMotion, etc. This enables you to download media from collaborated platforms.
- You can use Snappea for audio video download from YouTube in multiple formats. For instance, MP4 and MP3.
- The app has a night mode. This means that if you are in low light, your eyes won’t have to put in too much effort.
- It is also possible to use the picture-in-picture mode of the mode. It helps in using other platforms while still accessing Snappea’s player.
Freemake is an online platform as well as an app. You can download the app on your phone and use it for video audio downloads from YouTube. It is also possible to select the format of the file that you want to download.
Video to MP3 Converter is also an application for Android users. You need to download this on your phone, after which you can download music, cut videos, and merge files easily.
MP3 Converter is basically an audio extractor for YouTube. This app can be downloaded by iPhone users. But, it would only allow downloading of YouTube media to MP3 formats. You can also share these files through the app.
Part 2. How to Use the Best YouTube Audio & Video Downloader
Snappea for Android has amazing features. It helps in downloading YouTube media in minutes. This is why we have explained the functioning of this app in detail.
Step 1: Install Snappea App
To start downloading media from YouTube, you need to download and install the Snappea for Android app. For this, go to the given link and download the APK file. Once you have downloaded the APK file, you need to install the file by simply clicking on it.
This would allow you to use Snappea app on your phone.
In case you can’t install or download the file, then you need to enable Unknown Apps Download on your phone. This can be done from Security Settings. You can download Snappea after this change.
Step 2: Download Audio & Video from YouTube
After opening Snappea, search for YouTube media.
- You can search on Snappea. This would give you results from YouTube and other platforms as well.
- You can also go to YouTube inside the Snappea app. This would give you results from YouTube only.
After selecting the file, click on the Download arrow. On the next page, select the size and type of the file to download it.
It is simple, right? Visit our website and start using Snappea now.
updated by chengym on Mar 16, 2021