“Can I download a Tik Tok flute ringtone on my phone? I heard a cool ringtone while using Tik Tok, but I can’t seem to download it on my Android.” If you are also going through a similar situation and want to do Tik Tok ringtone download as MP3, then you have come to the right place. We get queries like this all the time about tik tok ringtone downloader as the app does not have a native download feature as of now. Thankfully, you can use a third-party Tik Tok music ringtone download tool and save any audio file to your phone. Here’s how you can download Tik Tok audios on your phone – and that too for 100% free.
The Best Tik Tok Ringtone Downloader
Snappea for Android is a popular freely available app for Android devices that can download music and video content from multiple sources. Therefore, using this Tik Tok ringtone downloader, you can directly save an audio file from Tik Tok on your phone.
- It will let you do Tik Tok ringtone download as an MP3 on your phone. The downloaded file can later be set as your phone’s new ringtone or you can forward it to your friends as well.
- You can also listen to music on Snappea’s interface and even watch unlimited videos without paying anything.
- The download feature will provide different bitrate, format, and size for the audio/video file that you can pick as per your requirements.
- Snappea has integrated various entertainment and social platforms in one place like YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram, and more. Therefore, you can download video and audio files from so many platforms under one roof.
- Snappea for Android is 100% safe and you would not need to root your phone to install it as well. Download
How to Download Tik Tok Ringtones Using Snappea for Android
One of the best things about Snappea for Android is that you won’t face the slightest of trouble to do Tik Tok flute ringtone download using it. To use this free Tik Tok ringtone downloader, follow these steps:
Step 1: Install And Launch Snappea for Android
Firstly, you need to install the Snappea apk on your Android phone. If you have never downloaded apps from sources other than the Play Store, then go to its Settings > Security and enable the downloading of apps from unknown sources.
That’s it! Now you can just launch any web browser, go to Snappea’s website, and download the Snappea for Android application.
You can find the downloaded apk on the notification bar or from the phone’s File Manager. Just tap on the apk file and follow simple steps to install the application on your Android.
Step 2: Search for Any Tik Tok Ringtone
Launch Snappea for Android and just select Tik Tok from the list of the platforms it supports. If you can’t find Tik Tok here, just go to the “More” option and manually add the Tik Tok option.
Later, you can just launch Tik Tok on the application and log-in to your account. Now, you can just browse Tik Tok and look for the ringtones you wish to download.
Alternatively, you can also copy the URL of the Tik Tok file, paste it on Snappea’s search bar, and load it on the app as well.
Step 3: Download Tik Tok Ringtone
Once the Tik Tok file gets loaded on Snappea, you can view a download icon at the bottom of the screen. Just tap on it to get options for various file formats and bitrate/sizes. From here, select a preferred option and wait as your Tik Tok ringtone downloads as an MP3 file.
By following these simple steps, you can do Tik Tok ringtone download as many times as you want. You can find the downloaded MP3 files on Snappea’s “My Files” section or the Music app on your phone. Go ahead and do Tik Tok music ringtone download using Snappea for Android and recommend this amazing app to your friends as well!
For PC and iPhone users, go to Snappea Online Downloader
updated by Chief Editor on Jan 12, 2021