An app that supports HD video songs download is a tool that you will use all the time. If you choose an application that brings you high-quality results, you can enjoy listening to your favorite music, even when you are offline.
On the Internet, there are a lot of apps that allow full HD video song download 1080p free download. However, not all of them bring the best possible results. In this article, you will learn which is the best app for ultra HD video songs download.
Part 1: The Best App to Download Songs and Videos on Android
First of all, if you have an Android device, then Snappea for Android is your best option. This application offers 1080p HD video songs download, while it is lightweight and easy to use.
In more detail, it is a free app that you can get from Snappea’s official website. It requires no registration and it will convert the videos and songs, without placing a watermark on top. However, its more significant feature is that it can save content from every social media platform, as well as more than 100 video and music platforms. This means that you can easily get any song or video of the highest quality. Moreover, Snappea has a smart dark mode and picture-in-picture mode, which result in great viewing on your mobile screen.
For 1920×1080 HD video songs free download old, follow this process:
- 1. Get the free APK from Snappea’s website. Download it and then, install it. Before you do so, remember to allow the installation of third-party apps from your phone’s settings. Once the installation is completed, Snappea for Android will appear on your home screen.
- 2. Open YouTube, either the app or on your browser, and find the content you want to save. Open the video or song and copy its link.
- 3. Launch Snappea for Android and paste the link on the app’s search bar. Once you are ready, tap on the “Search” to go to the next step.
- 4. Then, you will get a list of the available file formats and resolutions to choose from. Pick the one that best suits your needs and tap the “Download” button next to each combination. Your file will appear on your device’s gallery in a few seconds.
Part 2. Snappea Online vs. Snappea Android
Part 3: The Best App to Get Full HD Video Song Download on Windows or macOS
If you want to use the app on a desktop computer, then an online converter, such as Snappea is the ideal one. This tool runs on any operating system, like Windows, macOS, and Linux, and devices, such as iPhone and iMac. It also allows HD video songs free download. One of the features that make Snappea stand out from the rest is the “Hot Chart”. This feature is a list of the videos that the app’s users have downloaded the most. To top things up, the online converter is extremely easy to use, making it your best option.
To start using Snappea immediately, you need to follow these steps:
- 1. Find the videos and songs you want to download on YouTube. If you want to save multiple songs, open them on different tabs.
- 2. Click the “Share” button, located under each YouTube video. Apart from the other sharing options, you will also see a link. Copy this link.
- 3. Go to Snappea online and paste the link on the search bar.
Alternatively, you can search for videos directly on Snappea. Just type the video’s titles or some keywords on the search bar. The app will bring results from YouTube.
- 4. Once you click the “Search” button, you will be taken to the next step. The new screen will allow you to confirm that you have selected the right video. In the case you want to switch video, there is a back arrow button on the search bar.
- 5. When you have decided on the video, you have to choose the desired file format and resolution. At the moment, you can convert video to MP3 and MP4 files from Snappea’s online converter.
- 6. Next to each quality, there is a “Download” button. Click the one you want to get the converted file. The process will only take a couple of seconds.
Snappea is a go-to application that you can use on any device. It allows new HD video songs download quickly and easily so that you can enjoy all of your favorite music.
updated by ihesan on May 24, 2021