Over the years, the digital landscape has changed a lot. This change has led users to consume a vast amount of audio and video content, so much so that our social media feeds are filled with YouTube videos. But, the only thing that is missing from this experience is the ability to download audio from YouTube link.
For this, we have found a solution. Check the following sections to know how Android, iPhone, and computer users can use the link to download YouTube audio.
Part 1. YouTube Link Audio Download for iPhone and Computer Users
Snappea Online Downloader is a robust online platform for iPhone and computer users. You can directly visit the website and download media in audio format.
Here are the features of this YouTube link to audio converter:
- Snappea Online Download is user-friendly. You only need to visit the website and rest everything is self-explanatory.
- The platform lets you download media in various formats, sizes, and resolutions. You can select this before downloading the media.
- It is 100% free. This means that you don’t need to pay any charges to use Snappea Online Downloader.
- You can either use a keyword or a link to easily download media from this online platform.
Below we have explained steps to use this YouTube audio link downloader. Read on.
Step 1: Open Snappea Online downloader
Firstly, to use the online platform, visit it from the link. Here, you would find a search bar, which can be used to download audio and video files in a simple manner.
Start pasting links in the search bar and download as many files as you want on your phone.
Step 2: Download YouTube Audio
Once you are on the platform, the process is extremely simple. One way is to paste a link and another is to type a keyword. Let’s see both:
Step 2 A: Through a Link
To paste a link to YouTube on Snappea, you need to go to YouTube first. Here, find the video that you want on your phone. Once you find it, right-click to copy the URL from there.
Now, open Snappea Online Downloader in a separate tab and paste this link in the search bar. Search and click on Download. On the next page, select the size and resolution to download the media.
Step 2 B: Through a Keyword
In case of a keyword, you need to type a keyword and search for it. From the list that appears, explore and select the video that you want to download. Click on the Download button below the player and follow the same steps as above.
Part 2. YouTube Link Audio Converter for Android Users
If you are an Android user, then you can directly use this YouTube video link to audio converter. The app is light-weight to use and extremely hassle-free.
Here are the features of Snappea for Android:
- The app has integrated with more than one platform, such as YouTube and Facebook. You can download media from all.
- The app has a night mode, which helps you reduce eye strain when working in the dark.
- Snappea allows users to utilize picture-in-picture mode. This helps you multitask while using the app.
- You can download media in various resolutions and formats with the help of this app.
Below we have explained the working of this YouTube video link to audio converter online.
Step 1: Download Snappea for Android
To download the APK of Snappea application, visit the website. Here’s the link.
On the web page, click on the Download button and wait for a few minutes. Visit this website from your Android phone only.
Once the APK downloads, install it by clicking on it. You can start using Snappea after it launches on your phone.
Note: When you can’t download Snappea’s APK, go to Settings>Security>Unknown Apps to enable the download.
Step 2: Download YouTube Audio
On the app, you can download audio in two ways:
- You can search on Snappea and explore results from every platform integrated into it.
- You can also visit the YouTube platform from Snappea and then search for a narrowed list.
After selecting the video that you want to download, click on the Download arrow below the player and select size and resolution. That’s all. Your media would download in minutes.
Isn’t Snappea so simple? Visit our website now to explore every feature.
updated by yaohan on Sep 15, 2020