Whenever you want to explore a video, the first thing that comes to mind is the YouTube platform. On this platform, we can find an array of songs and videos. These videos can be accessed online but can’t be downloaded to an Android phone. This is why we have created a list of the top 5 YouTube audio downloader app for Android. Read on to know how you can download YouTube audio Android.
Part 1. Top 5 Android Apps to Download YouTube Audio
Snappea for Android is the best YouTube audio downloader Android. It helps in converting YouTube videos to MP3 and MP4 formats.
Let’s see some amazing features of Snappea for Android:
- Snappea for Android has collaborated with multiple platforms, such as DailyMotion. You can download media from all of these platforms.
- You can download audio and video in various formats and resolutions, such as MP3 and MP4.
- Snappea features a night mode, which reduces the strain on your eyes when you are in the dark. This is automatically turned on in the dark.
- It is also possible to multitask with the Snappea app. You can use its picture-in-picture mode to access multiple applications.
- The app is extremely light-weight. It doesn’t harm your phone in any manner. In fact, you can function smoothly with Snappea on your Android phone.
Freemake is an online platform as well as an app. This means that you can download the app on your Android phone to download YouTube audio to Android and you can also use the online platform to convert media.
3. YouTube Music
YouTube Music is an Android application that helps you stream music from YouTube. You can search for new playlists and check recommendations to find new videos on this app quickly and without any hassle.
4. YouTube Downloader
YouTube Downloader is designed to allow you access to media without an internet connection. Just download the APK to your Android phone and Android download audio from YouTube directly from the app for offline access.
5. YTD YouTube Downloader
YTD Downloader is similar to the above apps. Using this downloader, you can download audio from YouTube on Android easily. You only need to copy the URL from YouTube and paste it on the app to download it immediately.
Part 2. How to Download YouTube Video Audio Android
Since Snappea for Android is our top choice, check out its functioning below. We have explained the steps to download the app.
Step 1: Download Snappea for Android
To download this app on your Android phone, go to Snappea for Android’s website. Remember, you have to visit the website on your phone. Once you are on the website, click on Download to install the APK file.
After the file has downloaded, scroll your notification bar and click on the APK. The APK would start installing and the app would automatically launch on your phone.
That’s all. Now, you can start downloading YouTube media.
If you are not able to install the APK, go to the Unknown Apps Download of your phone. Visit here from Settings and Security of your Android phone.
Step 2: Download YouTube Videos to Audio
Once you have the app on your phone, you can download the media. Here are the two options:
- You can directly go to the Snappea app and search for the video. This would give you an array of options. These options would be from all the platforms integrated with Snappea.
- Another option is to visit the Snappea app and then find YouTube on it. Go to YouTube from Snappea and then search. This search would be narrowed for only YouTube videos.
When you find the video that you want on your phone, simply click on the download arrow below the player. This would lead you to the next step, where you need to select the resolution and size of the file. Finally, your media would download and show in My Files of your phone.
Snappea is a great application if you regularly need to view media and download it on your phone. Visit the website and install the app now. If you prefer to download audio from YouTube without any app, you can try this online YouTube audio downloader.
updated by yaohan on Sep 15, 2020