As YouTube doesn’t offer the functionality of audio and video download to phone and iPhone users, a large number of users prefer YouTube video and audio downloader app. However, finding a reliable app that helps you download video and audio from YouTube app in a secure manner is a difficult task.
Therefore, to make your task simpler, we have created a list of the top 5 YouTube audio and video downloader apps. Read on to know how you can download YouTube video and audio app.
Part 1. Top 5 YouTube Video and Audio Downloader Apps
1. Snappea for Android
Snappea for Android is the best app to download audio and video from YouTube on our list. It is a free app that you can use to convert media and enjoy unlimited entertainment. Let’s see how.
Here are some features of this video and audio download from YouTube app.
- Snappea for Android has integrated into more than one platform. This includes YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, etc. You can download media from all these platforms.
- The app allows users to download media or audio and video in multiple sizes, formats, and resolutions. For instance, MP4 and MP3.
- You can use the built-in feature of Snappea, the picture-in-picture mode. This mode allows multitasking along with using the application.
- The app also features a night mode, which you can use when your functioning or working on Snappea in the dark.
You can download this app on your Android phone. Just visit the website and download the APK link. It is possible to convert to MP3, MP4, and other such formats with the help of this downloader.
Freemake is an online platform for iPhone and computer users. From your phone, visit the website and paste the link of the YouTube file to it. This would help you download media to your phone easily.
YouTube Music is a great application for iPhone users. You can download the app on your iPhone and use it to convert to MP3 and share these files on your social media directly from the app.
Part 2. How to Download Audio and Video from YouTube App
Snappea for Android is the top application on our list. Let’s see how you can utilize this simple and easy-to-use application.
Step 1: Download Snappea for Android
Firstly, to start using Snappea for Android on your phone, you need to download the app. Visit the website and download the APK file from it.
Once you have APK on your phone, scroll down your notification bar and click on the downloaded file. This would help the APK to install.
In a few minutes, the APK would install and launch on your phone automatically.
When you are not able to download the APK file of Snappea, then you need to enable Unknown Apps of your phone. For this, go to your Security and Settings.
Step 2: Download Audio and Video File from YouTube
Having Snappea on your phone is enough to start using it.
Just open the app and start searching for YouTube videos.
- You can directly search on Snappea, which would give results for every app integrated into Snappea. In this manner, you get access to a wide range of entertainment media.
- You can also go to Snappea and then open YouTube inside it. This helps in searching media only on YouTube.
After selecting the YouTube file, click on the Download arrow placed below the player. Select the size and resolution of the file that you want to download and click OK.
You can access all these downloaded files from the My Files folder of your phone.
Snappea for Android is an amazing application for downloading media in audio and video format. What are you waiting for? Download the app now.
For PC and iPhone users, go to Snappea Online Downloader
updated by on 3月 15, 2021