You must have watched a lot of YouTube videos of Christmas songs that were released recently or from retro picks. While streaming videos online, sometimes we wish to have them in our smartphones or PC for playing offline. Christmas songs are among the mandatory requirements you need on the occasion of the festival. Playing some classic, pop or retro Christmas song in the background recreate the moments that we lived in childhood. Everything changes, but it is the music that remains consistent even after we get old. How about keeping this everlasting memory in your smartphone or PC? A YouTube video Christmas songs is actually downloadable if you know the right technique.
Visiting the official website or app will not help you with this concern. We have some feasible solutions but first of all, have a look at some interesting music videos of Christmas songs.
Part 1. Top 10 playlist of YouTube music videos Christmas songs
1) Mariah Carey – O Holy Night (Official HD Video)
2) Lea Michele – Christmas in New York (Official Video)
3) Emily Ann Roberts – Christmas Song Medley Video
4) Toala Eteru – Manuia Le Kerisimasi/Samoa Christmas Song/Reggae Styla
5) Christina Aguilera – This Christmas (Official Audio)
6) “O Holy Night” (Official Music Video) | GENTRI
7) [Official Video] Mary, Did You Know? – Pentatonix
8) [Official Video] Carol of the Bells – Pentatonix
9) Dan + Shay – Christmas Isn’t Christmas (Official Music Video)
10) Covid Christmas Music Video – Trisha Paytas
Part 2. How to download youtube music videos free Christmas songs
As we already mentioned above, YouTube age-restricted the downloading option. Its mobile app has the feature of downloading but with limited access. You cannot share or play any video/audio file in a third-party app. Let’s solve this issue with some revolutionary online tools.
Downloading tool for Android devices
Android smartphone users can download YouTube video music Christmas songs in a separate app called Snappea for Android. This app has a friendly interface and also provides you with complete access to YouTube services. The main objective of Snappea for Android is providing download links for YouTube videos but you can also enjoy seamless ad-free entertainment. After downloading and installing, you will discover a lot of exciting features. However, let’s concentrate on the downloading process.
1) Download the Snappea for Android apk file in your smartphone from your browser instead of Google Play Store. Its official website will provide you with both beta and stable versions with the latest features.
2) Make sure that third-party apps installation is enabled. If not, the phone will guide you with the enabling procedures during installation.
3) Open the app and search for Christmas songs videos on YouTube. The search bar of app can help in finding the desired video. Here you can enter the keywords or URL railway to a video.
4) If you need a video file, select the resolution from available options and download it.
Downloading tool for other devices
Snappea Online Downloader
In order to download YouTube videos on other devices like Macbook and Windows desktop, you don’t need to install any app. We have an online tool called Snappea to serve the purpose. Let’s understand how it works:-
1) You just need to visit the website of Snappea Online Downloader through any typical browser.
2) Choose any of the above YouTube video Christmas songs. Copy its URL and paste it into the search bar.
3) The thumbnail of a video comes with a download button. When you tap on it, some options to choose between audio and video files will appear.
4) The moment you select format and resolution, the file will start downloading automatically.
Snappea is a simple solution but Snappea for Android is enhanced with various additional features. You cannot download multimedia from other sites expected YouTube on Snappea. However, Snappea for Android gives the privilege to explore 100+ other websites including online streaming and social media.
updated by emizhou on Mar 06, 2021