YouTube is accessible to Windows 10 users. All you have to do is just visit the website from your browser, such as Firefox or Chrome, and start using it. You can enter a keyword in the search bar and find videos for anything. However, these videos can’t be downloaded on your Windows laptop. Hence, you need a YouTube downloader for Windows 10 free. We have made a list containing the best YouTube downloaders free download for Windows 10.
Part 1. Top 5 Free YouTube Downloaders for Windows 10
1.Snappea Online Downloader
Here are the features of this free YouTube downloader for PC Windows 10:
- Snappea Online Downloader is a website, which you can use to find any YouTube video. Be it a tutorial or mathematic lecture or movie or music video.
- You can use a term or keyword to look for YouTube videos on Snappea YouTube video downloader online free for PC Windows 10.
- There is a way to download and save media in the required format and resolution, such as MP4 and MP3.
- There’s no fee for using Snappea. Even in the future, you can keep using Snappea for free for any number of downloads.
KeepVid is also an online platform where you can simply paste the link from YouTube and download media. You can select type of the video once the link is processed. But, this website has too many ads.
Y2Mate also has the same process. Go to YouTube, copy a URL, and use to on Y2Mate. But, the ads and extra things on the website are just too much. You may not get a good experience here.
Freemake’s website is clean and easy. You just have to find the video, copy its URL, paste it on Freemake, and select the type. That’s all!
On Savefrom, you can paste your favourite YouTube links, select whether you need to download MP4, FLV, MP3, etc., and download.
Part 2. How to Save Media from Free YouTube Video Downloader for Windows 10
Snappea Online Downloader is the best one on our list. No other player or downloader has so many options. So, check how you can use Snappea to quickly download media.
Step 1: Open YouTube Downloader Free For Windows 10
Snappea is a web platform, so there’s no downloading.
Just visit Snappea but from your browser on Windows 10 only. On this link, you can start downloading media right away.
Step 2: Find Media
You can find videos in the following ways:
- Scroll and see the Hot Chart. It is amazing, simple, and the top choice of other users.
- You can use a URL as in other downloaders discussed above.
- You can also use a term or link on Snappea to find the exact YouTube video.
Step 3: Download Media
When you have used one of the above ways to find media, you can click on the Downward arrow below the player. This will redirect you to another page, which will only take a few seconds depending on your internet connection. On this page, select the type and resolution of the file and process it.
Once processed, you can save videos on your Windows 10 PC.
Snappea Online Downloader makes it easier for everyone to access media without any hassle. Visit their website and start downloading now.
updated by maisa on Mar 22, 2021