While browsing YouTube on your computer or smartphone, you might wish to download a video to watch it offline. Thankfully, you can easily do it with the help of a reliable YouTube downloader online solution. From all the available options out there, I have handpicked Snappea, which is the best online YouTube downloader. Let’s get to know more about it and learn how to do YouTube online download with Snappea.
Part 1. Snappea: The Best Free YouTube Video Downloader Online Solution
Snappea is a freely available web-based online YouTube downloader that you can access on any platform or browser. Using it, you can perform YouTube download online on your computers or smartphones without paying a single dime. The Snappea online YouTube downloader is extremely easy to use and offers a wide range of features as well.
Snappea Online Downloader
- You can just head to the website of Snappea YouTube online downloader and look for a video by entering keywords in its search bar.
- Besides that, you can directly load the URL of the YouTube video and download it on the local storage of your device.
- Snappea will also provide options to do YouTube video download online as an MP3 or MP4 file.
- You can even select a resolution or quality for the media file that would be downloaded from Snappea.
- Needless to say, the Snappea YouTube video downloader online is 100% free, has zero ads, and won’t ask you to create an account.
Part 2. How to Download Videos from YouTube Using Snappea
Now when you know about the major features of Snappea YouTube online downloader, let’s quickly learn how to use it.
Step 1: Get YouTube Video’s link (Optional)
As stated above, you can directly look for a video on Snappea’s interface. Though, if you want, you can first access the YouTube website or app on your device. From here, you can look for a video, load it, and copy its URL on the clipboard. If you are using the YouTube app, then you can tap on the share icon to copy its link.
Step 2: Load the Video on Snappea
In case you have already copied the video’s link, then you can go to Snappea’s website, and just enter it in the search option. Besides that, you can also enter certain keywords to look for any video on Snappea from here.
Step 3: Perform YouTube Online Download
After finding the YouTube video of your choice, you can click on its thumbnail, and load it on Snappea. The application will detect the video and would provide options to download it as MP3 or MP4 (in different sizes and resolutions).
You can just select a preferred format and quality, click on the “Download” button, and wait as the YouTube downloader online will save your video.
That’s it! In this way, you can use the Snappea online YouTube downloader as many times as you want to save your favorite videos on any platform for free.
updated by chengym on Sep 15, 2020