Every mobile phone should have an app that can download videos from YouTube and other websites. In addition to this, a Chrome video downloader Android can allow you to save some extra space as you can continue using it online. Nowadays, there are plenty of online tools that can save videos in no time. Depending on your needs, you can find tools with different features. In any case, you should pick one that will bring you the best possible results.
In this article, you will discover which is the best app to download video from Chrome Android, as well as the best APK.
Part 1： The Best App to Install on your Android Device
Snappea for Android is the best application to save any video from any website. It is extremely lightweight and will work perfectly on any Android device. Apart from this, it also has various other advantages.
First of all, you can download it from Snappea’s official website completely for free. It will not ask you to register or pay some hidden fee. Moreover, it doesn’t place a watermark on the converter videos, which the majority of its competitors do. In addition to this, this app support downloading from various platforms, such as all of the social media and various video and music platforms. Snappea is also optimized for viewing on the mobile screen. It has implemented a smart dark mode and picture-in-picture mode, which will make browsing on it very comfortable for your eyes.
To install and start using Snappea for Android, you need to do the following:
- 1. Download the APK from the Snappea homepage for free. When the download is completed, tap on it to install it. If you haven’t done it before, then you might need to allow the installation of third-party apps. You can easily do that from your device’s settings. Then, follow the steps to complete the installation process.
- 2. Video YouTube and open all the videos you want to download. You can do this either on the YouTube app or on YouTube from your browser.
- 3. Tap on Snappea’s icon on your home screen to launch the app. Paste the link you have copied from YouTube to find the video on the app.
- 4. Browse the selection of available file formats and resolutions so that you find the combination that best suits your needs. Once you have decided, click the “Download” button next to it. Your file will be saved on your device’s gallery and you can enjoy it from there.
Part 2. Snappea Online vs. Snappea Android
Part 3： The Best Video Downloader for Chrome Android
However, if you don’t want to install an APK on your phone, due to lack of memory, you can use an online converter to download any video from Chrome Android. In this case, Snappea also provides you with the best online converter. This app doesn’t require installation and you can access it online any time you want. Furthermore, Snappea is a very interesting online tool to use to download video in Chrome Android is its “Hot Chart”. With this feature, you will discover several new videos as it allows you to see a list of the most downloaded videos of the week.
To download video on Chrome Android with Snappea, you must follow this process:
- 1. Browse YouTube to spot the videos that you want to access on your Android device offline. If you want to save multiple videos, open all of them on different tabs on Chrome.
- 2. Copy the link of each video. You do this by copying the link on Chrome’s search bar. Instead of this, you can also click the “Share” button and copy the link from there.
- 3. Then, open Snappea on Chrome. Paste the link you have copied on the search bar.
Apart from this, you can search type the video’s title directly on Snappea’s search bar. This search will show you results from YouTube.
- 4. After you click the “Search” button, you will confirm that you have copied the right link. At this step, you can also go back to search again.
- 5. In the following step, you will see a list of all the file formats and resolutions that the online converter supports. Right now, the online tool allows conversion to MP3 and MP4 files.
- 6. Then, hit the “Download” button to download any video Chrome Android. The file will be saved on your device’s gallery.
Snappea has been proven to be the best Android video downloader Chrome with many great features. Get all the content you want to enjoy offline!
updated by on 7月 21, 2021