WhatsApp, being one of the most popular social IM apps, is equipped with so many features. Apart from chatting with your contacts, you might also enjoy posting WhatsApp video song status on it as well. The app lets us post mini clips of all kinds as our temporary WhatsApp status. Using this feature, you can also post WhatsApp status video song of your favorite movies and genres. In this post, I will let you know how to download WhatsApp status video songs on your Android – and that too for free.
WhatsApp Video Song Status Downloader
Watched a WhatsApp status video song on YouTube and want to post it as your status as well? Don’t worry – you can download unlimited WhatsApp status video songs using Snappea for Android. The app has integrated tons of video sharing and social platforms in one place, giving you so many options to do WhatsApp video song status download.
- With Snappea for Android, you can directly download a WhatsApp status video on your phone that you can later post on your WhatsApp account as a status.
- It will let you download these mini videos from several sources like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- There is a dedicated section for WhatsApp status videos on Snappea that is curated according to the user’s interests. You can just browse the collection and download WhatsApp status video song of your choice.
- Snappea for Android is 100% free and does not put any restriction on the number of video downloads.
- It also gives us an option to download videos in different sizes and resolutions.
How to Download WhatsApp Status Video Songs using Snappea
Snappea for Android has such a user-friendly and intuitive interface, you won’t face any trouble using it. Here are some basic steps (and prerequisites) that you can follow to save WhatsApp video song status on your phone.
Since Snappea for Android is not on the Play Store as of now, you need to turn on the option to download apps from third-party sources on your phone. If this option is already turned on, then you can skip this step. If not, then just go to your phone’s Settings > Security and enable the option to download apps from “Unknown Sources”. Don’t worry – it will not harm your phone and you can later disable it after installing Snappea.
Step 1: Download and install Snappea for Android
After meeting the basic prerequisites, just launch any web browser on your phone, and go to the official website of Snappea. From here, visit the Snappea for Android section to save the APK file of it on your phone. Later, you can just open its APK to install this WhatsApp status video song downloader.
Step 2: Select the status video to download
Whenever you wish to do WhatsApp video status song download, simply launch Snappea for Android and browse the app. There are so many ways to look for status videos on the app.
- The app has a dedicated section for WhatsApp status videos that you can browse and tap on the video to play/download.
- You can also select a preferred platform (like YouTube) on its home and browse it to look for any video status of your choice.
- If you want, you can also enter keywords on Snappea’s search bar regarding WhatsApp status videos of your choice. You can also copy the YouTube URL of any video and paste it on Snappea’s search option to load it as well.
Step 3: Download WhatsApp status video songs
Once the status video is loaded on the video player, the application will display a download icon at the bottom of the screen. Simply tap on the download icon to save the WhatsApp video song status.
Now, the application will provide some options for the video format, size, or resolution that you can pick as per your convenience. Afterward, simply wait for a few seconds as the selected status video would be saved on your phone.
After when you do the WhatsApp video song status download, you can find the file in your phone’s Gallery or Snappea’s “My Files” section. You can later go to WhatsApp and just post the newly downloaded WhatsApp status video song on it. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and post some entertaining WhatsApp video song status and be sure to impress your friends.
updated by Chief Editor on Nov 11, 2019