We are now able to utilize video and MP4 content from multiple sources. You can see videos on YouTube, explore visual content on Facebook, and check short videos on IGTV. However, can you convert these video contents from MP4 to MP3? It is hard. But possible. We have created a list of 5 MP4 to MP3 converter from YouTube. Check out the list to know how to convert MP4 to MP3 YouTube.
Part 1. Top 5 YouTube Video Converter MP4 to MP3
If you are willing to use a YouTube MP4 to MP3 converter free download, dive in and start exploring our list of best converter applications.
1. Snappea for Android
Snappea for Android is the best YouTube video MP4 to MP3 converter on our list. This application allows users to convert MP4 to MP3 (or convert YouTube MP3 into MP4) in a matter of minutes. You can start using this app and its amazing features for free.
Here are some of the features of Snappea for Android:
- Snappea for Android has integrated with multiple platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, etc. Using these integrations, users can access visual and media content on these platforms.
- Through this application, you can easily traverse media files. The application is so lightweight and simple-to-use that you don’t need any guidance to access it.
- The application has multiple amazing features like picture-in-picture mode, which helps you to multitask while still viewing the media content on your Android phone.
- You can use the night mode in the Snappea for Android app when you are using the app in the dark. In fact, the mode automatically switches on when the lights are dim or off.
- It is possible to download MP4 in MP3 using various resolutions and sizes. This is a hassle-free task using the Snappea for Android application.
MPgun is a useful YouTube mp4 to mp3 converter app which is easy to use. You only need to paste the link from your YouTube to the online portal of MPgun. This would help you convert the MP4 file to an MP3 file in minutes. But, you won’t get additional features like Snappea for Android in MPgun.
Media Converter is an MP4 to MP3 converter for iPhone. You can download this application on your iPhone to convert files without any hassle. You can also utilize the in-built player of the application. However, this app doesn’t have additional features.
You can use the Freemake application on your Windows laptop. Just paste the link from YouTube and convert MP4 to MP3 quickly. The converted file can be used as an MP3 in music players, tablets, or mobile phones.
Part 2. How to Convert MP4 to MP3 from YouTube
Snappea for Android is the best application on our list that can help you convert MP4 to MP3 quickly. So, we have explained how you can use this app on your Android phone. Check out below for the steps.
Step 1. Download Snappea for Android
Download the Snappea for Android application from the website. Once the APK downloads, click on it from the notification bar. It will only take a few minutes to install.
You can start using the application as soon as it installs on your Android phone.
Note: If you are unable to download and install Snappea for Android, go to your Settings > Security > Unknown Apps to enable downloads.
Step 2. Convert MP4 to MP3 from YouTube
To convert MP4 to MP3, search MP4 files on Snappea for Android’s search bar. Once you find the file you want to convert, click on the Download arrow. Select the format of the file, resolution, and size to download the file. You can access the MP3 from My Files.
Isn’t it great how Snappea for Android works? Download the application now to start using it.
updated by yaohan on Mar 15, 2021