YouTube has an array of videos. You can find and save any type of data on YouTube; from music videos to physics-related videos. However, you can’t download these videos. The app doesn’t allow that. To download YouTube playlist in MP3 format, you need to use another application. We have created a list of MP3 YouTube playlist downloaders. Read on and see how you can download YouTube playlist MP3 free.
Part 1. Top 5 YouTube to MP3 Playlist Downloaders
1. Snappea for Android
Snappea for Android is an amazing application to download YouTube playlist MP3. This downloader has various features. Let’s see what are these:
- Firstly, the app is completely free of charge. You don’t need to pay additional money to use this app. You can download any number of media for free.
- The app has more than one collaboration. These integrations help you download playlist from YouTube MP3 and media from many other platforms.
- You can use the in-built features of the app. For example, its night mode is fabulous. It decreases eye strain when you are working in low-light.
- You can also multi-task through the picture-in-picture mode of the app. This means you can work on other applications of the phone while using Snappea’s player.
- The app helps you download media in multiple sizes and formats, such as MP3 and MP4.
Videoder is a good app when you want to download YouTube playlist MP3 320kbps. It is available for both Android and Mac users. You can download it on your Android phone as well as your laptop.
3. YouTube Playlist Downloader
YouTube Playlist Downloader is another application for Android users. It helps you download videos, playlists, and music in MP4 and MP3 formats.
4. YouTube Music
YouTube Music is an app for iPhone users, which allows the streaming of YouTube data. You can easily find new videos through this app.
5. YTD Video Player
Part 2. How to Download Playlist YouTube to MP3 Format on Android
Snappea for Android has the best user reviews. This is why we have explained its working below. Read on to know how you can download media or YouTube playlist with Snappea for Android app.
Step 1: Download App
The first step is to download the APK file of Snappea. You can do that from the website directly. Here’s the link to download Snappea’s APK.
If you visit the website from your phone, then you would get a button to Download. Click on it and download the APK file. Then, find the downloaded file in the Notifications Bar and click on it. This would enable the APK file to install on your phone.
The app will launch in a few minutes, after which you can start using it.
Note: If you are not able to download the APK, then modify your Settings. Enable Unknown Apps Download from the Security tab.
Step 2: Use It to Download the YouTube Playlist
After downloading the app, go to Snappea and then find the YouTube app. Visit this app from Snappea and search with a keyword. You would get results only from the YouTube platform. From these results, find the file that you want to download and click on the Downward arrow.
Now, select the size and resolution to save the file on your phone.
You can also search for videos and music from other platforms. For this, either go to other platforms from Snappea or just search on Snappea. This would offer you results from different platforms. The download process is the same here too.
All the downloaded files would appear in the My Files and Files folder of your phone.
Snappea for Android is the best application for Android users. Visit our website and download the app now.
updated by chengym on Sep 25, 2020