If you have a YouTube account, then it is highly likely that you like viewing videos and gaining information in a visual format. But, you may be wondering how you can download YouTube MP4? There’s no way to download YouTube videos MP4 directly from the YouTube account. On this platform, you can only save videos.
For this reason, we have prepared a list of the top 5 apps that help with free MP4 downloads from YouTube. Dive in and start exploring.
Part 1. The Best 5 YouTube MP4 Video Downloader Free Download
1. Snappea for Android
Snappea for Android is a fabulous application if you want to download YouTube MP4 free in a quick way. Since the app is so user-friendly, you need very little time for YT MP4 downloads.
Let’s see some features of Snappea for Android:
- Snappea is a simple app with multiple integrations. From YouTube to Facebook, it has collaborated with multiple platforms. You can download media from these platforms.
- The app is completely free of charge. There are no hidden charges or upfront charges to use the application.
- You can use its picture-in-picture. This helps you use another app when still using Snappea for Android.
- The night mode of the app is additionally a great feature. This feature decreases eye strain in the dark.
- Lastly, you can convert media to various formats and sizes, such as MP4 and MP3.
2. YTD Player
YTD Player is a good player for iPhone users. You just need to visit the website from your iPhone and download the file. This would help you download media in MP4. You can access the app in various languages.
3. YouTube for iPhone
YouTube for iPhone app helps you explore videos easily and stream it. You can download the app and use it to find new music and stream it on your phone easily.
TubeMate is an application for Android users. You need to download it on your phone to start downloading YouTube media. But, the website is not too good and you may face issues while downloading media files.
5. YTD for Android
Similar to YTD for iPhone, YTD for Android helps you download media on your Android phone. You can access the app in multiple languages according to your preferences.
Part 2. How to Use the Best YouTube MP4 Downloader Free Download
The best app on our list Snappea for Android, which is why we have explained how you can use it. Read on and start exploring.
Step 1: Install Snappea App on Your Phone
To start using Snappea for Android application, you need to download this application. Go to the link and download the APK file on your phone. Remember to visit the link from your phone only to avoid any further hassle.
After downloading the APK, you can install it on your phone and then launch it.
If you are unable to do that, then your Unknown Apps Download is not enabled. You can turn it on from the Security Settings of your phone.
Step 2: Download YouTube Videos in MP4 Format
Once you have the app on your phone, you can download the media in MP4 format.
- You can go to Snappea and then find the YouTube app. Generally, it is on the top. Click on it and search videos on YouTube only.
- You can also go to Snappea and search for videos directly. This would give you results from every platform, such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
After finding the video that you want to download, click on the Downward arrow and wait for the next page. On the next page, select the size of the video and its type. Select the relevant format to download the media.
Snappea for Android is truly made for unlimited entertainment. You can download any number of files from this app. Download it today!
For PC and iPhone users, go to Snappea Online Downloader
updated by chengym on Jan 11, 2021