Snaptube for Windows - Snaptube App Download for PC Windows 7
Windows users can just head to the official website of Snappea to download videos on their system. As you can’t download Snaptube for Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit, Snappea will offer the same features online on its website.
- You can directly download a video by copy-pasting its URL from any other source to Snappea.
- Not just YouTube, this Snaptube free download for Windows 7 64 bit and 32 bit can also let you save videos from other sources.
- The interface will provide different format (MP4/MP3) and resolution options (like 1080p/720p/360p) in which you can download the video.
- It is a 100% free platform that you can use instead of downloading Snaptube for PC Windows 7 (no log-in needed).
How to Download Video and Audio Files with Snappea
To use the features of this online Snaptube app for Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
- Go to any other website first and just copy the URL of the page where the video is hosted.
- Now, visit the official website of Snappea, paste the copied URL in its search bar, and press enter.
- The video would automatically be loaded and it would give options to download it in different formats and resolutions.
- Select the format or resolution of your choice and click on the “Download” button to save the video or audio file on your Windows 7.