Snaptube for Windows - Snaptube App Download for PC Windows 7
If you own an Android device, then you might already know how resourceful Snaptube is. With just a single tap, it can be used to download video and audio files from multiple sources.
Snappea Online Downloader
Since Snaptube for Windows 7 is not available (as its APK only runs on Android presently), you can use its online version instead. If you wish to do Snaptube download for Windows 7, then you can consider using Snappea (Snaptube Online), which provides the same features on the web.
Snappea: Snaptube for PC Windows 7 Web Downloader
Windows users can just head to the official website of Snappea to download videos on their system. As you can’t download Snaptube for Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit, Snappea will offer the same features online on its website.
- You can directly download a video by copy-pasting its URL from any other source to Snappea.
- Not just YouTube, this Snaptube free download for Windows 7 64 bit and 32 bit can also let you save videos from other sources.
- The interface will provide different format (MP4/MP3) and resolution options (like 1080p/720p/360p) in which you can download the video.
- It is a 100% free platform that you can use instead of downloading Snaptube for PC Windows 7 (no log-in needed).
How to Download Video and Audio Files with Snappea
To use the features of this online Snaptube app for Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
- Go to any other website first and just copy the URL of the page where the video is hosted.
- Now, visit the official website of Snappea, paste the copied URL in its search bar, and press enter.
- The video would automatically be loaded and it would give options to download it in different formats and resolutions.
- Select the format or resolution of your choice and click on the “Download” button to save the video or audio file on your Windows 7.
So what are you waiting for? Without Snaptube app download for PC Windows 7, you can still download your favorite videos as MP4 or MP3 files for free.